Please do not forget Marie Curie
- To be happy with a man you must understand him a little and love him a lot.
To be happy with a woman you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all.
- Married men live longer than single men, but are a lot more willing to die.
- Any married man should forget his mistakes as there is no point in two people remembering the same thing.
- Men wake up about as good looking as they went to bed. Women deteriorate in the night.
- A woman marries a man expecting he will change and he doesn’t.
A man marries a woman hoping that she will not change and she does.
- To the World you are just one person, but to one person you are The World.
- When a man marries a woman, they become one; the trouble starts when they try to decide which one.
- We must be the change we wish to see. Ghandi
- Whether a man winds up with a nest egg, or a goose egg, depends a lot on the kind of chick he marries.
- A woman has the last word in any argument
Anything that a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.
- Women were made beautiful so that men would love them, and they were made dumb so that they would love men!
- On anniversaries, the wise husband always forgets the past – but never the present.
- The day he moved out was terrible –
That evening she went through hell
His absence wasn’t a problem
But the corkscrew had gone as well. Wendy Cope
- A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.
A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.
A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
- God may have created man before woman, but there is always a rough draft before the masterpiece.
- An observation that caught my eye…..
People say there is no difference between COMPLETE & FINISHED….
But there is.
When you marry the right one, you are COMPLETE….
And when you marry the wrong one, you are FINISHED…..
And when the right one catches you with the wrong one,
you are…COMPLETELY FINISHED