Please do not forget to include a reference to this site in any printed material
- There is very little difference in people.
But that little difference makes a big difference.
The little difference is attitude.
The big difference is whether it is positive or negative – W Clemens Stone
- A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand & touches your heart.
- Friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.
- A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. – Walter Winchell
- LOVE is spelt T – I – M – E
- Do the maths .. count your blessings.
- Friendship is no big thing. Friendship is a thousand little things.
- I would be true, for there are those who trust me:
I would be pure for there are those who care;
I would be strong for there is much to suffer;
I would be brave for there is much to dare;
I would be friend of all, the foe, the friendless;
I would be giving, and forget the gift.
I would be humble, for I know my weakness,
I would look up, and laugh, and love and live.
- When so many are lonely as seem to be lonely, it would be inexcusably selfish to be lonely alone.
- It takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget them.
- "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."
- Before you say anything to anyone, ask yourself 3 things: Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?
- Friends are like stars. You cannot always see them, but they are always there.
- I had an X-ray done today, and they found you in my heart. The Doctor said if they took you out, I would die, because I could not live without you as a friend.
- We find excuses for not doing things because of imperfect facilities,
but where there is a real will there is always a way.
- Some people come into our lives and quickly go.
Some people become friends and stay awhile leaving beautiful footprints on our hearts.
- In an recent interview, General Norman Schwarzkopf was asked if he thought there was room for forgiveness toward the people who have harbored and abetted the terrorists who perpetrated the 9/11 attacks on America. His answer was classic Schwarzkopf.
The General said, "I believe that forgiving them is God’s function. OUR job is to arrange the meeting."