Love is spelt ………. T – I – M – E
- LOVE IS SPELT ………… T – I – M – E
- The love of liberty is the love of others; love of power is the love of ourselves – William Hazlitt
- In order to love mankind, we must not expect too much of them.
- Hate less, love more, and All good things will be yours.
- Time is too slow for those who wait,
Too swift for those who fear,
Too long for those who grieve,
Too short for those who rejoice;
But for those who love,
Time is Eternity.
- Those we love don’t go away, they walk beside us every day.
- Where there is pain, I wish you peace and mercy.
Where there is self-doubting, I wish you a renewed confidence in your ability to work through it.
Where there is tiredness, or exhaustion, I wish you understanding, patience, and renewed strength.
Where there is fear, I wish you love, and courage.
- There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real.
- To the World you are just one person, but to one person you are The World.
- Sometimes our light goes out, but it is blown again into flame by an encounter with another human being. Each of us owes the deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this inner light. (Albert Schweitzer)
- ‘It is better to be liked for the true you, than to be loved for who people think you are……’
- God is not disillusioned with you because he had no illusions about you in the first place.
Gerald Coates Unpublished Comments
- I have learned not to worry about love,
but to honour its coming with all my heart. Alice Walker
- "The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in
front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."
G. K. Chesterton